Thread: So Excited!!
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2021, 01:18 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblebeee View Post
I completely forgot that Black's was still around online. Growing up we always went to Black's to have photos printed, and even got some photos scanned by them. I will have to check them out.

I usually opt for PPs from persnickety prints as I can stock up on credits when they come on sale. I have to agree it is fun to get a large bundle. Last order I had over 200 pages and it was so much fun to go through them all.

I also don't scrap in order, but do keep a list of pages that will get printed so I have an idea what pages will be beside each other, and where I may need to add a page so that a double pager will line up
I have a couple of yearly books but it took me so long to do that there are 3 not even finished, lol. I don't scrap in order either and found that printing my challenge pages is a fun way to see what I did, sometimes there may be a similar or same photo but I'm ok with that.

I still need to finish (have 2 versions started because I can't commit) my book of my Ireland trip that was 4 years ago.