View Single Post
Old 05-06-2019, 09:48 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Man...my heart is sad for you. I know this feeling too well. I have lost several fur family members. Each one has been my baby. He has been a true member of our family. They each have a special place in my heart and they have also left a void in my life. I miss them like crazy.

I second so much of what Cassie wrote. I also had my babies cremated. They sit on top of our TV stand in engraved wooden boxes. Each box has their photo on the top. Every time I dust, I pull them down, hug them tight and talk to them. I have several pictures of them in the house and often find myself chatting to them. No... I am NOT crazy. Just loved my boys and miss them.

I can't imagine our house not having a pet. Although it makes me sad that their life span is short, I know I have given each one of them a wonderful life and they knew love. They also loved in return. I was blessed to have been their Mom.

The healing process takes time. Don't think you are alone. Some people won't get it, but there are some that most certainly do.

Hugs and prayers. Cherish these days with your baby.