View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 08:03 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Are you married? Yep 5 years this April With kids? 2 girls, Carrie 4 1/2 and Molly 3.

What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod? Tonight Tonight by Hot Chelle Rae

If you could learn to do anything, what would it be? I would to be able to sew!

What chore do you absolutely hate doing? folding laundry!

What's your favorite thing about scrapbooking? The people I have met and the memories I have recorded!

What is your favorite form of exercise? dancing or swimming

If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to? I would rather not change it.

Who are your scrapbooking idols? everyone! seriously, I think everyone is pretty awesome!

What's your favorite meal? Cheese Ravioli with Pesto Sauce

Are you "addicted" to anything? Tumblr, Scrapping sites and fresh fruit!

If you could choose anyone, who would you pick as your mentor? I actually had a digi design mentor, who was Chelle of Chelle's Creations and she was pretty awesome!

Which celebrity do you get mistaken for? Or who do YOU think you look like? Lucy Van Pelt, Wonder Woman. I like to think I look like no one else, but in a dream world Kate Middleton.

What's your most-favorite embellishment? Your least? Favorite: Flowers! Least: safety pins!

What was the last movie, TV show or book that made you cry or tear up? Up! every single time I watch it!

What’s the best/worst gift you’ve ever given/received? Best: my peridot necklace which is my DD's birthstone from DH. Worst: a Danielle Steel romance novel that was purchased while I was there at Borders for my birthday by an ex.

Baths or showers? Showers

Describe yourself in 5 words or less: crazy, smart, quirky, fun girl