View Single Post
Old 09-20-2019, 05:43 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

1. Which room do you spend the most time in? Technically my bedroom, since I'm asleep about 50% I'm at home. In terms of my waking hours, it's probably my family room.
  2. Which room do you usually eat in? Kitchen, dining room, elsewhere? Dining or living room. We also have a countertop bar that faces into the kitchen, but it's mostly the kids that use that.
  3. What are three things you love about your home? Big kitchen, location, square footage with lots of rooms.
  4. Do you have a porch/balcony to sit out on, do you? Our front porch has an Adirondack chair and table. I sit out there when it's nice out and I want to read a book. Our back porch is mostly used for our BBQ and sports equipment. We have a patio area with a table and 6 chairs we will entertain with.
  5. What is the messiest room in your home? Right now, it's our garage. All of our crap is being stored there while we go through our remodel. Also, my oldest son's room is a DISASTER!!!
  6. If you could renovate, what is one thing you would do? We are currently about 75% through renovating our basement