View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 03:30 PM
Sweet Tart

profile gallery send pm

Oh boy could I have a list.

- People at work who can't be bothered to respond to an email I send asking for information I need to complete a project for them....and then complain when the project isn't completed in the timeframe they want.

- People on the subway who think it's perfectly ok to push and shove me because I happen to be smaller than they are.

- That person who knows he/she cannot fit on the subway train but is determined to stand in the door holding it open and holding up the train from departing...despite the fact that if they just wait another 2 minutes, there'll be another train.

- People who have to keep a big, overloaded backpack on their back while riding a crowded subway train and then keep hitting me with it because they can't be bothered ot be aware of their surroundings. (Yes, I do have a lot of "issues" with public transportation...probably because I take it ever day. *LOL*)

- People who can't go for two minutes without checking their phone for a text or reading their Facebook feed etc and then get in front of me walking as slow as possible and weaving back and forth. If you really need to read or send that text, please, step out of the way and let others pass.

- When someone asks if I'm married and have children and, when I answer in the negative, either give me a pitying look or outright express their sympathy as if I can't be happy and fulfilled without being married and having children.

- When I say I don't particulary care for dogs and I'm then treated as if what I actually said was that my favorite sport is kicking puppies down a bowling alley as hard as I can.

Last edited by JuliaM; 06-07-2013 at 03:33 PM.