View Single Post
Old 10-20-2020, 01:37 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

We eat at home a lot more now than we used to. We had started to make that transition pre shut down. I think it was God's ways of preparing me for this...We were planning some family vacations so trying to save money and not eat out but obviously none of those vacations happened. I cook a lot more, groceries are delivered now. I will still run to the store or send the teenager on occasion but for big trips I order from Target usually. I got Costco once every few weeks for meats, cheese etc...

One thing I really missed this summer was Hubby and I usually have a long weekend getaway, nothing big but just a getaway. This year it was a staycation and it just wasn't the same. We did get to go see family and leave our boys there so that was nice. I missed not going to his annual conference too...he goes to conference in Utah and I hang out with some friends I met online years ago through digiscrapping.
So...changes...our travels are less not stopped but a lot less. Hubby is still working from home. Our high school is on a hybrid schedule so he goes to school every other day.
I am getting a lot more scrapping done since I am at home more as well as a lot more projects around the house...also feel like I am a tad more lazy...I find myself on the couch a lot more than I used to be.