View Single Post
Old 10-20-2020, 01:55 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Scrappy
I used to try and scrap my photos from the previous month. I find the challenges more challenging to try and incorporate my photos. I have to dig deep into my older photos to find things that match or even just take the photo for the purpose of the challenge. I have to say I preferred it then. I get more layouts done but less meaningful ones.

Covid
We don't see anyone... and rarely go on outings as a family. I go shopping alone once a week (beginning of Covid I went 2 weeks at a time). I had started exercising again and now I'm not doing anything and my body hurts and I feel weak.

Lifestyle
We used to do take out food more often. Now it's once a week. Sometimes we do "date night" with Taco bell lol (or something fancier if we have the budget), feed the kids their favorite hat pasta with peas and we eat after they go to bed.
My husband and I connect a lot better and have improved our relationship since he started working from home. We get mad at each other less. Which is really weird because you would think the opposite.