View Single Post
Old 08-31-2021, 07:16 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by allyanne View Post
Yeah, I also combine all the elements, word art, mixed media into one folder, all the papers in another, and keep the alphas and cards in their own folders. I rename a preview in my preferred format and keep that as the only preview, and I also save it separately in a preview folder of all my kits so I can just scroll through to see what I have. THAT is becoming cumbersome, lol, so now I just search through the shop if I need something and then I go look to see if I have it.
Yes!!! Me too!!! I needed a mail kit and instead of going through each of my designers folders, I just searched the store and found the one that I was thinking of but didn't know which designer made the kit!

I also delete the TOU (I keep one per designer so I have it in their folder), But I also keep the individual previews (elements, papers, alpha, wordy bit, etc) in their right folder and toss the bundle preview because it's too small to see in the folder at a quick glance. I always rename the kit preview to "folder" if there isn't one with that name already.