Thread: Tap Water
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2021, 04:38 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberly27 View Post
We put in a second faucet with a filter for water on our new sink...it is nice for filling up the tea pitcher when I make a gallon. I drink from that or the fridge filter. We buy water bottles at Costco too and keep them on hand for when running out the door last minute. We all have reusable water bottles to use as well...Kids need them for school bc there are no water fountains anymore only the refill stations.
That's what ours has - a second (small) faucet. And I agree, it's perfect for filling up larger pots.
Refill stations seem like they'd be healthier in schools. It just seems odd to not have drinking fountains.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovely1m View Post
We have a filter on our fridge, but totally don't replace it as often as it wants. lol At work, I drink tap water.
I'm hit & miss on replacing the filters in a timely manner, too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leablahblah View Post
I'm very picking about the taste of water. The water in Baltimore tastes ok from the tap but I still prefer to filter it. Our fridge has the water dispenser. I also have Brita filters just in case that I had from previous house that didn't have the water from the fridge.

What's funny is that when I go back to France where I grew up I think the water tastes horrible even though it never bothered me when I was younger.
My daughter is like that. There are some bottled waters that she doesn't like. LOL!
I'm the same way about water from where I grew up!