View Single Post
Old 03-19-2021, 10:41 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

I'm working on past years right now (like usual!) rather than trying to stay current. I'm trying to finish 2019 right now, and I'm getting close! I have 6 more PL layouts. Three already have photos and journaling placed and 3 I need to start. (Still not ready to print the book because I combine PL and non-PL in the same album. I have about 30 pages to finish for that.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimGeling View Post
I'm trying to do a project life but am really struggling to get photos every week. I've done up to week 5 and hopefully will finish week 6 today. I might have to do some single pages for the weeks that I don't have enough photos for.
My weeks vary a lot! When I first started my kids were young and cute (and willing to be photographed!), so I did 2-3 pages a week. Between the pandemic and them all being teens who don't want many photos taken, I do a lot less now. I seem to alternate between 1 page a week and 1 page for 2 weeks. But I've also had some weeks that are double page spreads and others where I can fit 3 weeks on 1 page!

Last edited by rach3975; 03-19-2021 at 10:43 PM.