View Single Post
Old 06-24-2014, 11:18 PM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm
Default Newbie Here :)

Hi there,
I'm not technically new to digital scrapbooking, but just uploaded my first official LO to the gallery, so after getting on a rabbit trail from there I found this thread to post to.

Anyways, for about 4 years I've been scrapping with the Picfolio albums from Creative Memories and have really loved using those albums. I'm not a traditional paper scrapper at all, but putting the photos in the Picfolio albums and then adding coordinating papers, etc. was super easy and rewarding.

HOWEVER, I slowly found some freebies from Shabby Princess a couple of years ago, and have slowly started making more digital inserts for my albums (although not the 12x12 size, never thought I would ever do that!). I have used the previous Creative Memories digital program, and just recently purchased the Artisan program. I also have PSE11 installed on my computer and use it sparingly. The learning curve is just huge for me for PSE11. I've wanted to invest in a Jessica Sprague (sp.?) class or something but am scared to even try!

My favorite things are creating invites, (like for a bridal shower recently), fun gift tags, etc. So I never felt like I truly was a scrapper. Anyways, that's how I got started and I have to say, I really LOVE the Sweet Shoppe for their kits I wanted something like Shabby Princess and didn't think it really existed. Now I'm in love .

Okay, I think that's it!

Cheers!
Mary