View Single Post
Old 03-25-2020, 12:03 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorigaud View Post
I have a Cricut Explore Air and LOVE it. I haven't actually used it to do hybrid stuff very much, although I've made some cards. I use it mostly to create vinyl stickers, do iron on stuff, and stencils for signs. I started my own little craft business with it to supplement my income. You're gonna love it!
This is my biggest thing that I'LL be doing. We normally buy vinyl sayings to hang all over the wall--you know military, move every few years, don't want to invest in anything permanent. I've held off on buying new vinyl to hang in the wall knowing we'd eventually get a cricut! Now I can make and put up things on our walls!!

I also told my husband I'm going to make him a better Detroit Lions car decal. I bought him one for Christmas and it was awful!!! We were both disappointed with it so that might be one of the first things I do for him!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StacyLynn View Post
So exciting!!! I have the original Cricut Explore.

I used to take mine in and out of the box each time I used it in the beginning too! Then I got a cart on wheels and use the bag it came with upside down as a cover. The box is now in the attic in case I need to move/pack up or what ever.

There are several great FB groups for learning tips and tricks and to seach when you have a question.
Ooh I like that cart idea! Will have to see if I can find something on Amazon!!

I belong to SO many Cricut groups and have for the last year or so!!! They are SO informational and what helped me learn/understand the cutter! Do you have a favorite group?