View Single Post
Old 06-21-2019, 05:40 PM
Owner & Candy Keeper

profile gallery send pm
Default Sweet Shoppe Summer Getaway 2019 - We Need YOU!

Hey chickies!

Some of you may have seen a very special announcement in our newsletter regarding an incredibly sweet event we have in the works for a little later this summer...

As you can see, we want to set off around the world to get to know some of you a little better while pushing ourselves to scrap outside the box in a series of challenges that will earn scrappers loads of sweet treats just for playing along, and we need YOUR help to make this event happen!

We think our community is packed with talented and creative women who love to scrap, love to share, love to be challenged, and definitely LOVE sweet FREE stuff, so we thought this was the perfect way to bring all of those things together in an incredible event that we know will be a blast!

The first step for us is assembling an amazing assortment of creative challenges for our community to participate in later this summer, and that's where YOU come in!

If you want to win a $50 gift certificate to the shoppe by being one of our jetsetting tour guides...

Send an email to challenges@sweetshoppedesigns.com with your name, community username, a little bit about you, where you're from and your challenge idea, but get creative because we're looking for inspiring ideas that capture the heart of locations around the globe!

Think iconic images, locales you love, quotes, tourist traps, local lifestyles or customs, and more when coming up with your challenge, and get specific in describing what you want scrappers to do in their layout for you! Feel free to include images or other visuals if they are pertinent to expressing the idea of your challenge! We want to *see* a little piece of your hometown!

You might be thinking, "Well I don't live in Paris or New York City, nothing happens here", but that's ok... Creativity is key, so even if you're from a small town, you still have a chance to win!

To give you an example, if I were entering to win, here is what I might send as my challenge for Charlotte, NC...

Quote:
One of my favorite places in Charlotte is the 7th Street Public Market. It's an innovative and authentic place, full of people from all walks of life, and it's packed with a variety of eclectic vendors and food that couldn't be more different from each other! It's a great place to try something new and experience togetherness that represents some of the best local treats in the Charlotte area and I love it!

Capturing the essence and heart of the 7th Street Market here in Charlotte, I challenge you to scrap a page that uses something from at least a dozen different Sweet Shoppe Designers. Our designers are all so different, yet I believe they can live in harmony on a single page, so I challenge you to make it happen!
Keep in mind, your challenge idea doesn't have to be extensive or crazy, but it should be thoughtful, detailed and have some heart! We're looking for 6-10 cities to visit this summer, and with a $50 gift certificate on the line for each and every challenge we choose, that's at least $300 in goodies for our lucky hostesses alone!

This event promises to be amazing, so get those entries in by June 30th for your chance to win, and be sure to keep your eyes open later this summer as our 2019 Sweet Shoppe Summer Getaway takes off!

We can't wait to see what you come up with, so put on those thinking caps, and if you have questions, feel free to ask below.

Good luck from all of us!

Last edited by Robin Carlton; 06-21-2019 at 05:49 PM.