Thread: Hi everyone!
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2018, 07:18 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverland Scraps View Post
I've been following you and talking to my family about all the hiccups that you've experienced. I really hope it's smooth sailing here on out and that you guys are able to get here safe, sound and in one piece!

Just how many IG accounts do you have? I'll add this one, just because I love seeing your rocks and your every day account. You are very talented! Baleigh drew pokeball earrings yesterday on one of her characters and I told her you'd like that character she drew. Then she erased the other pokemon stuff because she was nervous for you to critique her art!

I also told her about your kids learning to read with Pokemom and how you'd be willing to let both my girls play. She looked at me and said, "so you don't think I can read?" and then after a long pause she said, "Pokemon is too much reading anyways"

noooo baleigh!!! tell her she isn't allowed to delete anything! She's so good! Much better than she realizes! I would never harshly critique anything anyway!

And I only have... technially 4 IG accounts my personal one, the one for my rock wall, my pokemon one (because I needed a pokemon only account, that's how much I post about pokemon lolol) and then Jamesen talked me into make an account for his charmander. I have tons of cards to give your girls, lolol