Thread: Buyers regret
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2020, 01:42 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

My suggestion is to consider that all kits potentially include items that will not appeal to someone, as all scrappers have their own styles and comfort levels with different elements and types of papers. Our kits at SSD tend to be huge and packed with a variety to hopefully appeal to everyone. Some of us designers specialize in certain things depending on our personal taste. If a kit doesn’t include enough flowers, for example, I have felt the way you do. I like to have a ton of flowers... so I will go outside the kit and try to find another kit in my stash in the same color scheme and pull from that for more flowers. If you like more flat elements sometimes a template with a lot of paper shapes to clip the papers would be helpful. Or make your own elements and word arts using fonts in your stash and the solid papers in the kit.

Anyways! Just some of my random thoughts I think that if the theme and colors of the kit appealed to you enough for you to buy it that there’s some value to using it and making it work.