View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 01:01 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

{{hugs}} I definitely would look that man right in the face and say have you EVER heard of SEXUAL HARRASSMENT? Well it applies here...do we really want to go there? ...and then walk away (let him think on that). I had a boss that thought he could put his COLD hands down the back of my shirt to warm them up...until I said that to him...he never said another "off" thing or touched me EVER again. He sure minded his P's and Q's after that point. I think you should say it though...then there is none of the male "glazing over" or anything...it comes straight from you.

As far as the rentals...they did sign a contract and that is not your fault. I have never found a 9 month rental contract in all the years I lived in an apartment! The tenants are just being mean...and they are the ones that signed the agreement...you didn't FORCE them...it was their stupidity for not reading it in the first place. Just say "Sorry...that is the agreement you DID sign."

Do you have a sign on your door about hours or do not disturb after such & such time? Maybe even have a sign that packages can only be picked up between certain hours. Good luck!

...and why would you think we wouldn't read your post or offer suggestion and support??? We love ya!