View Single Post
Old 05-14-2018, 06:27 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwany1999 View Post
how long did it take you to set up? I'm interested in ACDsee but afraid of the initial time it takes to get started.
I think it just depends on how in depth you want to go with it.

Setting up the categories is really the easy part. Since so many people shared theirs here, I'm sure you have a pretty good idea of what you'd want to start with and as you go, you can really start growing from there.

I'd say, maybe a day to get a good start, templates I feel would be more time consuming. Like if you started just with the designer category, tagged every designer, then you could look click on your designer to see all of their kits/products and start creating other categories/tags from there. Like Kristin CB > Christmas > Summer > Themes > Great Outdoors, etc. Those tags you could do without ever opening the kit, once you tag the kit preview.

Now, getting really specific would take time, like if you want to tag greenery, or flowers by color, alphas by color, etc. Since mine is all set up now, if I remember, when I download a new kit, when I move it to my harddrive and start tagging it, I'll tag the flowers and alphas by color and the greenery that I may use outside of that kit.