View Single Post
Old 09-07-2020, 10:57 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

I have been "caught up" once in all of the years I have been scrapbooking - then I had our 4th child, who is now a senior in HS, and that has never happened again. I gave up on ever being able to declare that again - especially since that was the same time we got our first digital camera LOL I'm OK with it. I scrap what I want, when I want, for the most part now. I do more focused theme albums that have a definite start and end to them - this is especially important because like I said in another thread a few days back, things being in chronological order in an album is super important to me. That doesn't mean I complete all of my project albums - sometimes I run into snags, like not having something appropriate to do a particular page in the way I like. I have an album from a trip to Savannah GA that I went on with hubby in 2009. I think I'm about 2 or 3 pages from completing it..... I'm sure I could probably find something that would work now if I just made a point of working on finishing it up. (I really should do that! LOL)