View Single Post
Old 03-04-2019, 02:45 PM
Sweet Tart

profile gallery send pm

It depends. I'm a SAHM, my son is almost 18 months, I call him my Velcro baby... When he was a newborn I would wear him and scrap and I thought, how easy this lifestyle is going to be for me!! bwahaha. Boy, was I wrong. It's been a challenge to say the least.

Sometimes I can scrap during the day if he's being particularly independent, it's rare but happening more and more. Sometimes I can scrap when he naps, but naps have been super unpredictable lately. Most of the time I scrap at night after he's gone to bed, though we've had our share of sleep disruptions as well, which makes it hard. Sometimes I scrap when my husband is home and can entertain the baby. I've been trying to balance my time between designing and scrapping, but that's a whole other challenge.

I scrap on my laptop, either on the couch or in the oversized chair and ottomon. I have my desk set up in the living room, but have a hard time getting comfortable there. Now that I'm pregnant, I scrap with my big water cup, or with my ONE cup of coffee in the morning. Once baby comes, there will be wine involved!

If I'm scrapping during the day I'm either listening to music, or watching a little something for my son, he's really into Dinotrux. At night I watch whatever I'm binging on at the moment. If I'm between shows you'll probably find me rewatching Criminal Minds for the 1,000th time.