View Single Post
Old 11-30-2019, 12:08 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwong View Post
Ok this thread has had me so entertained! I'm sorry for giggling at your stressful situation! We had a 'klepto cat'. When we ripped out the carpeting in our bedroom we discovered her stash. She had found a small edge of carpeting where it met the hardwoods at the doorway that she was able to squirrel away a watch, necklaces, earrings, rings, twist ties all under the carpet right in against the doorjam.
Any chance there's a carpet edge that your klepto kitty has discovered for pawing treasures under the carpeting?
I had wondered about stashing under the carpet or he found a hole somewhere in the house. With the house being new to us, I'm not sure of any secret hiding places. He took a lollipop in to the girls bathroom earlier this weekend. I'm beginning to think there's somewhere in the bathroom that he's hiding things because that's his "go to" place.

Once everyone is back in school and at work, I'll look at all the carpet edges to see if it's pulled up somewhere or not secured very well. Housing installed new carpet before we moved in, so I don't think that is the case, but you just never know!!

I'm glad Jasper could entertain you today!!