View Single Post
Old 09-21-2021, 05:08 PM
Sweet Tart

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeAndra View Post
I am an empath & suffer second-hand embarrassment when a character is being embarrassed or should be embarrassed so I have never seen more than a couple episodes of "Schitt's Creek". Other physical/slapstick comedies & adult cartoons affect me the same way (and is also the reason I don't enjoy Dana Carvey, Martin Short, or Robin Williams when he was being interviewed on TV).

I never watch horror/zombie/vampire things and have never seen any Star Wars, Star Trek, or Harry Potter movies. I've never had HBO so I've never seen any of those shows, either.

I love the "Outlander" books but the TV series is no longer interesting to me. I'm still watching it because #SamHeughan but it doesn't pack the same punch as the books anymore (or the first two seasons were so good that no further seasons can compare?!).

I tried to watch "Gilmore Girls" but the way the mom & daughter spoke to each other was so weird & off-putting to me. I also tried to watch "Dawson's Creek" but couldn't get past Pacey dating his teacher in the first season. I've seen most of "The Office" but don't think it's all that funny.

I did binge-watch "The Golden Girls" when I was recovering from my PEs earlier this year & that was hilarious.
I love the Golden Girls too!