View Single Post
Old 08-03-2011, 03:22 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

my spot

total 31 points so far

1 POINT
1 - Lift a portfolio layout by one of the Sugar Babes! This month the Sugar Babes created pages based on this August Portfolio. These layouts can be found in the gallery or rotating on the site’s home page. Your challenge is to lift one of the Babes' portfolio layouts
Lifted from lp_sc_ff_connor_aug_totm_july_11 zacola

1 POINT
2 - Quote Inspiration! Create a page that uses this quote as inspiration.
“Summer afternoon - summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language.” -Henry James

1 POINT
3 – 365 Days of Bliss! We’ve been sharing 365 Days of Bliss on the blog with you. Create a page inspired by one of the blissful posts found on the blog! (jUNK fOOD)

1 POINT + 1 POINT NR (MISTY CATO GO LARGE 3 TEMPLATE REL: 8/6/11)
4 - Color inspiration! Create a page that uses this color palette

1 POINT
7 – Cookie – Nikki has created this great cookie for you! Download it here and create a page.

1 POINT
Member spin-a-lift

1 POINT
9 - lift-a-babe - here's your chance to lift the fabulous Kjersti
This is Kjersti's

this is mine

1 POINT + 1 POINT NP (CINDY SCHNEIDER TEMPLATES 101 REL: 8/13)
10 – Recipe Challenge – Use at least two colors of cardstock *excluding white and black*, some stitching, 3 buttons or epoxies, 3 brads, and at least one shape that you “punch” out of patterned paper.

1 POINT
11 - pick a bad photo, apply a vintage effect and write something in a sans serif font on it

1 POINT
13 - 1 LITTLE WORD - READY

1 POINT
14 - Font challenge - use this font on your layout

1 POINT
15 – Summer Recap – summer is almost over. Did you complete anything on your summer bucket list? Scrap a page about it – either one of the items or your entire list – the choice is yours.

1 POINT
16 - Scrap what came out of your shopping bag

1 POINT
18 - choose one piece of your favourite clothing

1 POINT + 1 POINT NP (Traci Reed Blissful Stitches released 30/7)

19 - create your own word art and use it in a layout

some papers and elements from Lil' sailor kit

2 POINTS
22- These days a lot of us are taking photos with our cell phones or maybe you’ve just taken a photo with your camera that didn’t turn out how you had hoped. Choose a poor quality photo, play with it in your editing program to improve the quality and scrap the edited one. Show us the original bad photo, too.

original photo

2 POINTS
24 – Photo Technique – Lens Flare! Take a photo that has some lens flare and then scrap a page using the photo.

2 POINTS
25 – Five Words Tell a Story - Bring a situation or message to life in merely five words. Then scrap that message!
THE END OF AN ERA

27 - 1 template 2 ways
2 POINTS + 1 POINT NP (TRANQUILITY KIT RELEASED 30/7 USED IN PEACE LAYOUT)
TEMPLATE - I LOVE ME SOME ALY BY DARCY BALDWIN

2 POINTS29 –
Create a page that lists your top five regrets.

2 POINTS

30 – Use one kit and create two layouts with the same kit.

Zoom! by Penny Springmann

Last edited by seatrout; 08-18-2011 at 05:04 AM.