View Single Post
Old 05-14-2020, 03:34 AM
Sweet Cheeks

profile gallery send pm

I'm going to have one of these monthly pages for every month this goes on. These are the free pandemic timeline download cards from Persnickety Prints, I just popped them into my layout instead of having them printed as cards. Have January, February, and March so far, waiting for the April download.

I decided to snag some images off Google because I didn't take a lot of pictures when this was first starting, and I thought, why not make a page dedicated to a few of the memes out there because there have been so many.

I did a "What Changed" layout dedicated to the way our daily life habits changed because of stay-at-home orders (no haircuts, distance learning, travel etc). I'll probably do a companion "What Stayed The Same" layout, still deciding what I want to do for that.

And I had to scrap about what I'm doing during this stay-at-home period to keep myself sane.

I still have plans for a summary page about the virus, and a layout about the grocery stores and panic buying. Otherwise at this point, that part in my 2020 album is wide open and I'll decide what else to add as the ideas strike.