View Single Post
Old 12-30-2021, 01:01 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrap-therapy View Post
Again Thank you so much Kiana and Jennifer for your help!
I did a new layout and used the same shadows mixing 10 more and less and increase transparency.
So this time I try to show you the one with all at 10 and all at 3 (but with the same angle because I had to take it one by one elements lol) and I add a clear background for a better view.
I think I have to find what are my personal preferences as you said Jennifer but I'm truly grateful for sharing your helps and tips with me ladies and the time you took to see, I truly appreciate it and I'm so grateful!

And finally the same with wood background but 3:

What do you think?
I like parts of both pages but lean more towards the page tha you used the 3 setting. The elements closer to the page look great at 3. Maybe try increasing that number a bit for the more stacked elements - maybe to a 5 or 6? The 10 might have ended up being a bit high but it will depend again on your preference and how it looks as you're doing it. We're so lucky to be able to make adjustments like this but sometimes it's hard to get that final result just the way we like it. I think you're definitely on the right track and will get the results you want really soon if you haven't already!!!