View Single Post
Old 08-13-2022, 02:03 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm
Default Featured Designer Contest with LJS Designs

Hi All!

I am the featured designer for the next two weeks so it's my turn in the spotlight and the perfect opportunity to host a fun challenge and the chance to win a $20 gift certificate to my shoppe.

When I thought about the Celebrate You theme this year, I knew I wanted to do just that, celebrate you. I wanted to create a kit that would allow you time in the spotlight and put you in your family album. What better way to put yourself in the spotlight then with an All About Me layout?

The rules for this one are simple. Create a layout about yourself featuring at least one photo and one fact. You can have as many photos and facts as you want, but there has to be at least one of each.

Because this is your story, make sure to add some journaling to the page as well. I find it easier to journal with a specific audience in mind, in my case, my son, but do what makes you comfortable because, after all, this is about you.

Of course you have the perfect collection for this; my FWP Kit, Celebrate You and four additional add on packs full of coordinated goodies!

You'll need to use the Celebrate Self Care collection to create your layout, but feel free to add to your page with any of my other products.

Once you create your layout, add it to the gallery and to this post by 11 pm EST on Thursday, August 25th, to be entered in a random drawing to win a $20 gift certificate to my shoppe.

I am looking forward to learning more about all of you!