Thread: BIG News!
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2014, 12:12 PM
Owner & Candy Keeper

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
What will happen in May if we, let's say, we do the challenge every month, from Jan-April, will it go back to 20% again since we get 40% in April?
If you scrap every month your coupons will look like this...

20% in Feb
30% in Mar
40% in April
20% in May
30% in Jun
40% in Jul
and so on.

If you scrapped in Jan, you'll get a 20% coupon in Feb. If you didn't scrap in Feb but complete all of March's challenges, you'll get a 30% coupon in April, and so on.

Quote:
What, if we missed doing a week's challenge (like we totally missed the deadline for that week)? Is there any chance of us getting an extended period to submit Los for the reward? (I totally get that those aren't eligible for that week's draw on a random winner.)

I guess, I really struggle with the fact that we only have one week for the challenges...
The only challenge you only have a week to complete is the last one. You can complete the others anytime throughout the month. You won't be entered to win the FD kit, but you can scrap and post the other challenges anytime throughout the month in your tracker thread. You don't even HAVE to post in the weekly threads if you don't care about the potential prize from our featured designer - you can scrap all 4 challenges on the last day of the month and create a post in the monthly Reward tracker thread if that works best for you. As long as your tracker is complete with all 4 challenges posted by the first of the following month you'll be good to go!

Quote:
My problem is that I missed the deadline for the last week of January (got busy that weekend, and then I realized it a day after the deadline - I'm living in a different time zone, which makes things a bit more confusing for me anyway). So, right now I'm assuming that I screwed up my chance for that month's rewards, correct?
I noticed quite a few of you missed the discount by a single layout - so for January only, if you can get all 4 challenge layouts posted by Saturday night before I send coupons on Sunday - I'll go ahead and since you a coupon too!

Hope this helps!

R