View Single Post
Old 08-08-2019, 01:04 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacinda View Post
How do I manage my hobbies? I have less of them. Haha!

My main hobbies are scrapbooking and reading. I'm too busy for much else these days.
ROFL!! Great answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennNtheBoys View Post
I don't have nearly as much time to spend on my hobbies as I'd like to. When I do get time to do something, I usually choose Scrapbooking over anything else.

Other Hobbies include: MAKEUP is a big one.... I love that every day I can use my face as a canvas for creativity. I've recently become a 'crazy houseplant lady' and I am loving it so much!!, Geocaching, driving to see different lighthouses, gardening, raising chickens (and stepping more into homesteading with something new each year), I LIVE to BBQ (I love to bake and make sweet treats -- though not so much since hubby and I have been dieting and I can't eat them), Reading & Organizing (I get way too much joy out of re-organizing things!!)

Things I used to do that I'd love to pick up again are: Art Journaling, Writing, Making sings and my own decor items, simple sewing projects.
Jenn, one of my dreams is to buy a house with enough land to raise chickens!! (and have some goats, maybe a llama)!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amy_hart View Post
I write books and hike and collect anything with cats!
What kind of books do you write, Amy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendyp View Post
Next to designing and digital scrapbooking, my other hobbies are crafting, summer reading, and making pocket letters. I only made 3 pocket letters the last 2 months and i'm really enjoying it...

As for crafting it;s something else everytime like right now i'm painting my own used jars to use for our wedding to put candles in it or flowers.

As in time I try to make time when i'm done with chores and when kids are at school or playing outside with friends...
Those are beautiful, Wendy!! When is your wedding? You must be so excited!