View Single Post
Old 11-10-2019, 03:22 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

I think your kids need a third hairless cat! Your two kitties told my two kitties!

The oldest (18) is getting some clothes, a few dvd's, and she's going to a concert here in another week or so, which was a HUGE part of her Christmas gift.

The middle (15) is getting some more copic markers to add to her collection, checkered Van's shoes to replace the ones my MIL bought three years ago.

The youngest (6) is getting some lego pieces picked out from the lego site where you can pick and choose what you want, a few dinosaur books, a paleontology fossil kit where he can dig his own fossils. Oh and he just asked for a space puzzle, so maybe a puzzle.

This year, with our boo-boo from the military and all our damaged goods, we're doing Christmas on a SMALL scale because the money just isn't there. We are also visiting family in Michigan for a little over a week, which is something we haven't done in a couple of years and that's taking a lot of our extra money that would go towards presents, towards the trip.