View Single Post
Old 05-10-2019, 07:48 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiegirl View Post
I like to think my girls know that I don't have favorites among them. There are times we will joke that "you are my favorite Today or right now" when one of them does something extra special or something her sister wasn't willing to do. But they know it has to do with a specific instance and not favoring one child over another.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceLee View Post
But truth be told, my favorite child changes from one day to another. as for pages, I don’t count them and my kids love looking at pages about either one of them. I have a first year book for each of them and then it’s all thrown together in one big family book.
LOL, yes, the favorite child title is up for grabs from one day to the next. "Didn't wake me up at 6:30 a.m. on a Saturday to get you a bowl of cereal that you're totally capable of getting yourself? You're my favorite today"
I saw a meme once that said something like, "my kids each claim the other one is my favorite, but the truth is, I don't really like any of them all that much". So NOT true, but it made me laugh!

And, same here... I don't separate the pages beyond the (still incomplete!) first year books.