View Single Post
Old 09-01-2011, 03:02 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

My spot

3 – 365 Days of Bliss! We’ve been sharing 365 Days of Bliss on the blog with you. Create a page inspired by one of the blissful posts found on the blog!--Inspired by the 8/15 post about children's games. 1 pt + 1 NR point (Traci's At The Dojo, released 9/10)

5- Academic Challenge! Use the definition of a word on your page with all the phonetic pronunciations included. 1 pt

7 – What’s your headline? Use this Old Newspaper Typewriter font in a LO & tell us all about it! 1 pt + 1 NR point (Melissa and Shawna's Sweetie-Pie, released 9/3)

8 – Neopolitan Challenge – Choose three layouts from Nikki’s gallery and use one item from each page to inspire a new page! 1 pt + 1 NR pt (Melissa's Autumn Daze, released 9/10)

Colorblocking with Slip Ins from Home
Use of an owl from School Supplies
3 vertical elements (buttons/leaves) on a small strip of paper from p365 week 28

10 – September is a month for apple picking. Create a page or project that has an apple on it somewhere! 1 pt + 1 NR pt (Traci's Apple of My Eye, released 9/3)

11 – Raid your favorites folder, your Pinterest board or your stash of magazine clippings for inspiration be it color, style or composition, whatever sparks your own design. Remember to credit what you used & why when you post your layout! 1 pt + 1 hybrid pt

My inspiration, by Creative Cards by T

My invitation, inspired by the composition

16 – Use a photo booth style strip of photos on your page. 1 pt

17 - It's time for one of our steady favorites again! Paper 2 Digi! Browse April Foster’s gallery and lift one of her amazing layouts! 1 pt + 1 hybrid pt

April Foster's My Type LO:

My card, inspired by the use of circles:

18 – Now is the time to get those summer or vacation pictures scrapped before the winter. Scrap a page about something that happened in June, July or August 2011. 1 pt + 1 NR point (Melissa's Sunnyside, released 10/1)

21 - Technique – Use a large photo blended into the background of the page. 2 pts

23 – Two pager - often we try to cram a lot onto one page. Give your photos a bit of breathing room and create 2 pages out of an event. (two 8.5x11 pages) 2 pts

Total points: 20
NR points: 5
Hybrid points: 2

Last edited by rach3975; 10-01-2011 at 08:41 AM.