View Single Post
Old 05-06-2016, 06:39 PM
Sweet Tooth

profile gallery send pm

(01) I have been digitally scrapping for almost 8 years.

(02) I think I found it early on in my scrapping, just through Google maybe? I really don't know, lol.

(03) Reading, watching movies, and/or drinking wine.

(04) The last half of the last season of Mad Men.

(05) People who use the wrong utensils in buffet lines. When you use the tongs from the rolls to get your veggies, you've just glutened up those veggies and made some unsuspecting person sick. And I will give you the stink eye.

(06) I'm really good with words.

(07) Vegas, baby!

(08) Laaaaate night. I'm a natural night owl, and that's when my brain really gets going. Plus, it's usually much quieter.

(09) It was a double date; my best friend and I went out with these two guys we met while cruising (yeah, this was small-town high school life, lol). They took us to one guy's sister's house for dinner. And then the guy's girlfriend called his sister's house and told the sister she was coming over, so the guys were like, "uh, we gotta take you home" and basically FLEW down the highway to take us home and rush back.

(10) Whatever my husband feels like making, lol. I don't cook.

(11) Nope. Everything that's happened has led me to where I am now, and I like that place a lot.

(12) Oh goodness -- so many answers for this! Sandra Bullock's character in Hope Floats, so I could make out with Harry Connick, Jr. Lilly Aldrin on How I Met Your Mother, because she's basically a no-filter version of me. Nancy Drew because NANCY DREW.

(13) All of them. I'm a crap homemaker.

(14) Cream cheese makes 99.9% of everything better.

(15) My sister's wedding in June.

(16) Obnoxiously smart.

(17) When my older daughter met my younger daughter for the first time.

(18) My husband, because he puts up with my crap and makes me laugh and supports me. My girls, because they teach me something new every day, even if it's just the words to a song like "It's Raining Tacos." My grandma, because she was one tough-as-nails lady who didn't take anyone's crap and never lost her spunk.

(19) Identity crisis -- just a bunch of "Hello, my name is ______" tags with different names written on them, stuck all over me.

(20) Any kind of coffee/espresso/mocha flavor.