View Single Post
Old 05-15-2010, 06:18 AM
Sugar Cookie

profile gallery send pm

4 - “Smile” - Scrap it in honor of May being National Smile Month! (1 pt)

21 - Baby Love Letter #131 (2 pts)

23 - Be Inspired - “Love is the only flower that grows and blossoms without the aid of the seasons.” - Kahlil Gibran (2 pts + 1 NR pt), using Traci Reed's Dandelion Fluff

24 - Use one of these 12 Inspiring Ideas to take a unique photo and scrap it! (2 pts + 1 NR pt) - using Close to My Heart by Melissa Bennett

26 - They say you can learn something every day. What have you learned today? (2 pts)

27 - Make the ordinary extraordinary! Use the incredibly cool inspiration and mission at CardonCopy to add something special to your next layout! (2 pts)

28 - Teacher Appreciation Week is May 3-7. Scrap a layout about your child’s favorite teacher or a teacher who impacted your life in some way. Teachers plant seeds of knowledge that grow forever! (2 pts + 1 NR pt), using Krystal Hartley's I Believe in Yesterday

29 - Keep a notebook & pen handy for one week and write down the little things in your life you often forget (cute kid convos, projects you want to do, important thoughts, etc.). Create a layout based on what you record.(2 pts)

31 - Second chances (5 pts)
April #1

April #12

April #21

32 - Book of Me (5 pts)

32b - If money was no object, I would...

32c - I get stressed out when... (+1NR pt) - using Connected With Me by Traci Reed

32e - At night, I dream about...

Bonus #2 (1 pt + 1 NR pt), using Melissa Bennett's Berry Sweet

Total: 31 pts

Proudly Creating for:
Melissa Bennett // Krystal Hartley // MandaBean // Jenn Barrette

Last edited by syapotter; 05-22-2010 at 06:18 AM.