View Single Post
Old 07-01-2010, 09:47 PM
Such a Sweetie

profile gallery send pm

1 - Lift a layout by Juliana Kneipp, our Treat of the Month for July, and get to know her better in this month's special feature. (1 point)

2 - July is National Ice Cream Month. Scrap a layout which primarily features the color of your favorite flavor. ie. browns for chocolate, pinks or reds for strawberry, etc. (1 point) (my colors were inspired my favorite flavor chocolate chip cookie dough) with just a splash of color thrown in

3 - Favorite Theme Park (1 Point)

5 - 31 Things You Love About Summer (1 Point)

7 - Use your favorite digi-kit(s) to make yourself a ultra-sweet NEW name siggy for the forums that's 400px wide or smaller. (1 point)

21 - The return of Color Me Katie - use this fun idea from Katie's blog to create a layout using photo thought bubbles to create a whimsical scene sharing what's on your mind. (2 points)

23 - Visit Values.com and scrap at least 1 (2 points)

24 - Paper 2 Digi: Candice Greenway - check out her amazing gallery and use it as inspiration for a page of your own! (2 points)

31 - Letters To Yourself - scrap 3 layouts featuring letters to yourself in the past, present and future. (5 points)
31a - Letter To Past Me

31b - Letter To Present Me

31c - Letter To Future Me

32 - Book of Me 2010 - this year SSD is encouraging you to create a Book of Me Album! So often we focus on scrapping everyone else in our lives, but we're challenging you to record more of who YOU are on a regular basis throughout the year too. Pick 3 of the 5 topics below and scrap 3 layouts to earn 5 points:

32a - Do you want to know a secret...

Total - 16 points

Last edited by CupcakeJamie; 07-27-2010 at 10:03 PM.