View Single Post
Old 06-01-2011, 06:20 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to emmasmommy

total points...30 pts.

1 - Lift a portfolio layout by one of the Sugar Babes! This month the Sugar Babes created pages based on this June Portfolio. These layouts can be found in the gallery or rotating on the site’s home page. Your challenge is to lift one of the Babes' portfolio layouts!
1 pt + 1 pt NR (traci/meg at the zoo)= 2 pts)

i lifted Darla's Participate

2 - Quote Inspiration! "I have found the one in whom my soul delights." Use this quote on your page or to inspire your page.
1 pt

4 – Color inspiration! Use this ad as a color palette for your page.
1 pt.

7 - Strawberries are ripe & ready this month - include the fruit somehow in what you create (jam recipes, photos of strawberry picking, eating, a strawberry element or even the color).
1 pt + 1 pt. new release (KCB's Bushel and a Peck)= 2 pts

8 - Take one of the top ten songs of the week and use part or all of the song in your layout.
1 pt

10 – Confetti is so much fun. Create a page using confetti on it – either make your own or dig some out of a kit!
1 pt

11 – It is going to be ok! Scrap a page that uses this print as inspiration.
1 pt

16 – June is Drive Safe Month. Do a layout about your driving habits... are you a good driver or bad driver? Do you drive a lot or just a little?
1 pt

17 - It's time for one of our steady favorites again! Paper 2 Digi! Browse Shannon Tidwell’s gallery and lift one of her amazing layouts! Paper 2 Digi is always a blast and a great chance to try out some new techniques!
1 pt

i lifted her Little Pixie

21 - Technique – Add any texture to a photo. Did you know you can use patterned paper as texture? Check out this tutorial to find out how!
2 pts

22- Scrap a page with a bunch of tiny strips of paper at haphazard angles like this pile.
2 pts

24 – Use different pieces of patterned paper to create a rainbow on your page, like this inspiration piece.
2 pts

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...66&ppuser=1264

26 – Use 100 of something on a page (journaling letters do not count) – 100 buttons, flowers, stars, photos, title alphas, numbers, etc.
i used 100 flowers
2 pts

27 - Photo editing challenge – Use a sepia-toned photo on your page. For a tutorial, go here.
2 pts

28 – Create a shape using individual photos on your page like this – think stars, circles or hearts. You could also use this collage maker!
2 pts

32 - Life Lessons 2011 - this year SSD is encouraging you to create a Life's Little Lessons Album! One of the greatest things we can pass along to our loved ones is the stories of lessons we've learned in our own lives, so this year we're challenging you to do a little soul searching and create an album of these little learning experiences.
Pick 3 of the 5 topics below and scrap 3 layouts to earn 5 points:
32a - Sometimes it isn't what you say, but how you say it.
32b - Nothing changes until you do.
32c - There are no mistakes or failures, only lessons.
32d – Honesty is the best policy.
32e – There is no such thing as a free lunch.
5 pts

32a - Sometimes it isn't what you say, but how you say it.

32c - There are no mistakes or failures, only lessons.

32d – Honesty is the best policy.

Blog Bonus Challenge #1 (please mark it this way on your Jun Portfolio. The bonus challenges cannot be combined with any other Portfolio Challenge.) is to scrap a page about this year’s “firsts”.
1 pt + 1 pt NR Libby's I Am A C
2 pts

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...p?photo=189455

Last edited by emmasmommy; 06-22-2011 at 09:19 PM.