View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 12:25 AM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to kscwgirl

Total Points: 30
5/5 NR points used

3 - Take inspiration from Elise Blaha's blog to create your own She & He layout. - 1 primary point

4 - Use this fun quote from Audrey Hepburn to inspire the title & theme of your next layout (or three). - 1 primary point

5 - Use the inspiration at Purlbee.com to play with circles in your layout - use different sizes and cut out different patterns. Have fun. - 1 primary point

7- Use this fun art piece to inspire a layout that uses either pops of color against black and white, hearts or blocking - or all of the above! - 1 primary point

8- Use one of the Picture Wall ideas from Brenda Knight's website as a sketch to create a layout. - 1 primary point and 1 NR point for Meg/Traci's Ruffled Feathers, uploaded 1/2

13 - Create a layout about something new that you want to learn in 2012. How are you going to go about learning it? - 1 primary point and 1 NR point for Shawna's I Can, uploaded 1/7

14 - Create a layout with journaling about how TV affects you life. Do you feel that you watch too much? Does it take over your life? Have you found a good balance? Could you live without it? - 2 primary points

15 - Add list-type journaling on top of a photo and create a layout around it. - 1 primary point and 1 NR point for Meg's Blue Jeans Collection, uploaded 1/13

19 - Banish any winter blues by scrapping a layout with pops of bright color! - 1 primary point and 1 NR point for Eva's Isn't She Lovely, uploaded 1/8

24. Scrap about a favourite book from your childhood. What are the reasons? Did it impact how you grew up? Have you passed on your love for the book to your children or other people you love? 1 primary point

25. Year in Review or A Look Ahead . Take a fresh look at the Year in Review layout, or, a layout of what your goals or your family's goals and hopes for the next year. - 2 primary points

27. SSD is playing over at Page Maps this month! Check out their January Page maps to inspire a layout. - 1 primary point

28. Create a layout with the words to a song as the focus. - 1 primary point and 1 NR point for Heather's My Only Sunshine, uploaded 1/8

29. Use this site to learn about bokeh, then use it on a page. - 2 primary points

30. Pick a room in your home as your inspiration. Are you inspired by the colors, the conversations that take place, the activity in that certain room? Be sure to tell us what you room you chose and why. - 2 primary points
I chose the kids bedroom - the colors of J's bedding are the same main colors as my layout

31. Take inspiration from this creative photograph. Create a monotoned page blocking out features of your page similarly. - 1 primary point

37 - Neutralize it! Create a title that mixes neutrals with bold pops of color. - 1 primary point

38 - The New Year is all about a clean slate, new goals and positive thinking! Make your own mantra-inspired layout to keep you focused and inspired throughout the year. - 1 primary point

40 - Live on the edge! Scrap a page using only the edges of your canvas. - 1 primary point

41 - Use this image as inspiration for creating your own paper-pieced masterpiece. Be sure to get creative with your shapes and mix lots of patterns and colors. - 2 primary points

Total Points: 30
5/5 NR points used

Last edited by kscwgirl; 01-30-2012 at 05:34 PM.