View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 01:13 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

TOTAL POINTS: 35 PTS

#1 10 PTS Handmade Journal to record things my boys say throughout the year

#3 1 PT + 1 NR PT Take inspiration from Elise Blaha's blog to create your own She & He layout
The Little Things You Say by Lauren Grier

#5 1 PT + 1 NR PT Use the inspiration at Purlbee.com to play with circles in your layout
Embrace the Everyday by Traci Reed

#7 1 PT + 1 NR PT Use this fun art piece to inspire a layout that uses either pops of color against black and white, hearts or blocking - or all of the above!
Twelve for 12 by Meg Mullens

#8 1 PT + 1 NR PT Use one of the Picture Wall ideas from Brenda Knight's website as a sketch to create a layout.
Snap Happy by Dani Mogstad

#10 2 PTS Use this quote to think about a difficult time in your life that actually led to growth.

#13 1 PT Create a layout about something new that you want to learn in 2012....I asked my boys and they want to learn how to swim without floaties!!!

#19 1 PT Banish any winter blues by scrapping a layout with pops of bright color

#20 1 PT Photograph feet and scrap about it

#25 2 PTS A Year in Review or a look ahead

#27 1 PT + 1 NR PT SSD is playing over at Page Maps this month! Check out their January Page maps to inspire a layout
My Only Sunshine by Heather Roselli and Machine Stitched by Traci Reed

#30 2 PTS I was inspired by my office...aka living room. These kit colors match the wall color and valances perfectly!!

#37 1 PT Neutralize it!! Create a title that mixes neutrals with bold pops of color

#40 1 PT Scrap on the edges of your canvas

#41 2 PTS + 1 Hybrid PT Paper Pieced Masterpiece

Blog Bonus #1 1 PT SAL of LibbysMommy

Total: 35

Last edited by kim21673; 01-14-2012 at 09:47 PM.