View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 07:45 AM
Sugar Pie

profile gallery send pm

10 pts. + 1 pt. NR (kit from Meg) 1 - Use the inspiration at The Creative Place to create a handmade journal for weight loss, travel, or anything else that inspires you. Be sure to check out the journals category for lots more inspiration in addition to this how-to!

1 pt. + 1 pt. NR (font from Darcy): #5 Use the inspiration at Purlbee.com to play with circles in your layout - use different sizes and cut out different patterns. Have fun

1 pt. 7 - Use this fun art piece to inspire a layout that uses either pops of color against black and white, hearts or blocking - or all of the above!

1 pt. 8 - Use one of the Picture Wall ideas from Brenda Knight's website as a sketch to create a layout.

1 pt + 1pt NR (template from Cindy) 15 - Add list-type journaling on top of a photo and create a layout around it.

1 pt. 16 - Use all--or at least two--of the prompts listed here on a layout.

1 pt. + 1 pt. for NR (template from Cindy) 19 - Banish any winter blues by scrapping a layout with pops of bright color!

1 pt. 20 - For a change in perspective, photograph feet and scrap about it. The more creatively shot, the better!

2 pts. 25. Year in Review or A Look Ahead . Take a fresh look at the Year in Review layout, or, a layout of what your goals or your family's goals and hopes for the next year

2 pts. 30. Pick a room in your home as your inspiration. Are you inspired by the colors, the conversations that take place, the activity in that certain room? Be sure to tell us what you room you chose and why.
I chose the kitchen because we are always in there either cooking or talking about our day!

1 pt. 40 - Live on the edge! Scrap a page using only the edges of your canvas.

2 pts. 41 - Use this image as inspiration for creating your own paper-pieced masterpiece. Be sure to get creative with your shapes and mix lots of patterns and colors.

1pt. + 1 pt. NR (font from Darcy - uploaded on 1/14) blog challenge: I spun this one from LibbysMommy:

and here's mine:

total: 30 pts.

Last edited by sigmakap95; 01-24-2012 at 08:44 PM.