View Single Post
Old 03-31-2012, 11:19 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to kscwgirl

TOTAL: 30 POINTS

3 - Nothing in life is free, but love and our newest designer's FREEBIES are! Scrap a layout using the newest freebies in the shoppe from Lynnette, Rubia, Mari, Nicole, Yari or Erica! - 1 pt per layout. - 2 primary points and 1 NR point for Bases Loaded, uploaded 4/7

4 - Be inspired by the Things Organized Neatly blog to create your own neatly organized group of objects to photograph and use in your next layout! - 2 primary points

5 - Use punctuation prominently on your next layout - get creative and have fun! - 1 primary point

6 - I love the creativity of this video and the way it looks like an extracted photo against different backgrounds. Use this as inspiration to create your own LO with an extracted photo! - 2 primary points

11 - Clickinmoms has a great collection of funny face photos. Scrap one of your funny face photos. - 1 primary point

13 - Thankfulness isn't just for the month of November! Create a layout about something you are grateful for. - 1 primary point and 1 NR point for Meg's Oh So Happy, uploaded 4/7

15 - Photobooth pictures are all the rage. If you don't already have some, create your own "photobooth" picture strip and scrap them! - 2 primary points

17 - I love how Cathy Zielske incorporates social media into her Project Life album and uses it as another tool for memory-keeping! Scrap a layout using status messages or something you shared through Facebook, Twitter, etc. - 1 primary point and 1 NR point for Shawna/Kristin Dream By Day, uploaded 4/7

21. Be Inspired by this collection of inspiration! Create a layout using a Black & White photo with photo corners and if you choose to take any other inspiration from this as well for your layout! - 2 primary points

22. Create a layout using this as a guide for photo placement. One large & 3 smaller directly underneath. 1 primary point

25. Tell me I'm not alone with this? I have all sorts of things I want to put up around the house and never get around to it! I want you to create or finish a layout that you have been wanting to do for ages but just haven't gotten around to doing yet! Super easy challenge point 1 primary point

30. It is Easter Weekend! Use a bunny, duck, chick, or other cute cuddly animal on your layout. It can be the words, an element, or a photo. Be creative! - 1 primary point

31. Calling all font lovers! Use one of these fun FREE fonts on your next layout. - used Ripe - 2 primary points and 1 NR point for Mari/Shawna Hello Hello, uploaded 4/15

32. I'm lovin' the cut-out title trend lately. Cut out a title or an add an inner shadow to create the effect on the title of your layout. - 2 primary points

34. I love this cascading stars in this image. Feature a cascade of similar elements on your layout. - 2 primary points

39. Bunting and Pennants are all the rage in scrapbooking. Use this print as inspiration to create a layout that has at least 3 rows of bunting on it. - 1 primary point and 1 NR point for Meg/Yari You & Me, uploaded 4/15

Bonus Blog Cookie - 1 primary point

Total: 30 points
5/5 NR points used

Last edited by kscwgirl; 04-29-2012 at 05:53 PM.