View Single Post
Old 04-01-2012, 01:22 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

TOTAL POINTS - 30
New Release Points - 5/5 (already added to above total)

3 - Nothing in life is free, but love and our newest designer's FREEBIES are! Scrap a layout using the newest freebies in the shoppe from Lynnette, Rubia, Mari, Nicole, Yari or Erica! - 1 pt per layout.

Nicole: 1 pt

Erica: 1 pt

Mari: 1 pt

Nettio: 1 pt.

Yari: 1 pt.

Rubia: 1 pt.

32. I'm lovin' the cut-out title trend lately. Cut out a title or an add an inner shadow to create the effect on the title of your layout. - 2pts + 1 pt NR: "Oh So Happy" released 4/7, uploaded 4/6

37. Create a layout using colors, patterns or placement inspired by the cute baby nursery photos above. -1 pt

29. Everyone wants to scrap like Cindy! Be inspired by 3 of Cindy's pages, and combine them into one layout. Don't forget to let us know what pages inspired your creation. ((Cindy's pages are linked up in the gallery, underneath the credits. Click the image below to see)) (Neapolitan Challenge!) - 2 pts. + 1 pt NR: "With You" released 4/7, uploaded 4/12

31. Calling all font lovers! Use one of these fun FREE fonts on your next layout. (I used League Gothic for "QUICK")- 2pts + 1 pt NR: "Hello, Hello" released 4/14, uploaded 4/16

22. Create a layout using this as a guide for photo placement. One large & 3 smaller directly underneath. 1 pt. + 1 pt NR: "You & Me" released 4/14, uploaded 4/16

34. I love this cascading stars in this image. Feature a cascade of similar elements on your layout. - 2pts

4 - Be inspired by the Things Organized Neatly blog to create your own neatly organized group of objects to photograph and use in your next layout! - 2 pts.

2 - Use this blast to the past Schoolhouse Rock video to inspire a trio of layouts dedicated to nouns by scrapping a person, a place and a thing! - 3 layouts for 5 pts.
PERSON: + 1 pt NR: "Time Flies" released 4/21, uploaded 4/20

PLACE:

THING:

26. Smash Books and Art Journals are all the rage. Create a layout full of color, journaling, and memorobilia inspired by these styles! -2 pts.

Last edited by YepBrook; 04-30-2012 at 02:04 PM.