View Single Post
Old 11-08-2019, 04:18 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Do you own any pets?
Taz our labradoodle is our sweet little guy.

Do you watch animal videos, tv shows, etc?
Hubs and I are always showing each other videos or funny pics on FB. I love commercials that have animals in them. It's been awhile since they've been shown, but I used to love the commercials with the car driving dogs. It always cracked me up. We also watch the nature channel sometimes too about animals in the wild. Cesar Milan shows are good too, about dogs.
What animal fascinates you the most? Foxes. We have none here in BC Canada and I've always wanted to photograph them. They are just so cute.

When was the last time you went to the zoo?
In September we took Bailey to the zoo on her birthday. It isn't a very big zoo but was still lots of fun and I plan to go back soon.

Have you ever taken care of an injured animal?
Years ago I took a bird to the sanctuary that had an injured wing. I can't remember what kind of bird it was, it was a long time ago.

Are there any animals that freak you out?
The bears don't scare me, we get them around here so often, they are used to being around people (at a safe distance). But coyotes, bobcats and cougars freak me out b/c they will attack small dogs, so I worry about Taz's safety. He is off leash a lot, as we walk along the river and I am always watching and listening, trying to keep him safe. They don't come around often thankfully.