View Single Post
Old 11-08-2019, 06:25 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Do you own any pets?
Well, they kinda own me lol I have a bearded dragon, a cat, and a dog inside the house. Outside we have a stray cat that had 5 kittens that live on our land and the baby stray Juniper who found us and 4 or 5 other cats that come and go but say hi once in awhile and we have 55 chickens right now. We plan on getting quail soon and maybe a pig or two in the spring, too lol

Do you watch animal videos, tv shows, etc?
We are pretty nerdy so we also do the Discovery Channel thing here and there but the one thing that sticks out to me is every single year my husband has to watch the PuppyBowl lol

What animal fascinates you the most?
Honestly it seems I am fascinated by insects. Go figure. I am not a fan of touching them or anything but I tend to share lots of bug pics on my Instagram haha

When was the last time you went to the zoo?
In 2017 on a trip to Erie, Pa I took my mama to the zoo because she wanted to go so badly. It was a good time for her and good memories for my kids, too.

Have you ever taken care of an injured animal?
Not a wild one, just out cat. He had surgery. Poor little guy.

Are there any animals that freak you out?
Anything that stings. I run and yell at the sight of bees, I am also fascinated by spiders but can NOT touch them or have them coming at me lol