View Single Post
Old 07-16-2020, 06:55 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

So I will jump in here. I am totally an organizer planner type personality. However.....
I do not print or scrap in chrono order.

My albums are full of any pages between a certain year of when I scrapped them. So yes you'd get baby photos with teen photos and moments.
WHY?
For me there's a couple reasons...
1. I just want the photos / memories in albums. To be enjoyed. Why fuss over if they're not in order and potentially MISS OUT on sharing those memories in the albums to be enjoyed and looked at. I mean, God forbid, what If I pass away sooner than I'd like and I don't have all the albums printed. What would I be leaving my family then?

2. Looking back at my childhood, my dad loved to take photos of us and I can remember looking through our albums. There would be many memories / events grouped together but for the most part the albums just held our memories and I always loved just looking through them. It didn't matter if they were in order. It only mattered that they were there for me to look through when I wanted. And that is the legacy I want my children and family to have. I think often WE as the memory keepers have this "it's mine" complex of how we want it done so I did away with that thinking and figured if it didn't bother my hubby and kids then it shouldn't bother me.

I hope that helps give some insight. ♥♥

Last edited by Kiana; 07-16-2020 at 06:57 PM.