View Single Post
Old 05-22-2019, 09:18 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiegirl View Post
YES! I was at ScrapMatters for a VERY long time and made some amazing friends (many whom I am still friends with!) I was an SMG (my job was to leave love in the gallery, and we were "paid" with free products), then I was on their newsletter team, then site CT, then an admin. When they closed, it was so hard to find a place where I felt I belonged. I wandered for a LOT! I was all over the place, participating in challenges at different sites, on different ct's. But never felt like any one place was home. I eventually moved over to ScrapOrchard, but it still wasn't fully home, more like a college dorm, where I was living for a while. Once they closed, I was homeless again! (Hopefully stores don't close once I decide to make them my home!)

Now I am here. Wendy and I made the decision together. But unfortunately, I'm not sure it's home yet. While I love the designers, and the challenges are ok (I'm learning to like the Passport system), and I feel I have a few friends. But I am still feeling like an outsider. I'm still not quite sure I fully fit in. But, this is where we agreed, so until we agree to move on again, this is where I will be!
You're not an outsider. I think you fit in perfectly! I love having you here.
I hope your feelings will change and you'll feel like SSD is your home.