View Single Post
Old 08-19-2019, 10:14 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leablahblah View Post
woah! I am so sorry! And it makes me sick to my stomach to think that people steal other people's work behind their back and post hateful comments about it. It makes me think twice about posting layouts now. I wish all the things posted here were kept secret but nowadays with Internet... everything is out there and it's scary!!

I don't remember posting anything like that in the gallery but I do remember saying something in real life to my mother in law and it still comes back in conversation between my husband and I and I'm so ashamed of it.
I told her "where's my money at?" after she won the big prize at an Easter gathering because I had lent her the money to get in the game. lol It was kinda rude and very much impolite! lol
I can blame it on being French I guess and the language barrier.

or that one time at my wedding when I was told to say something for a toast before everybody took a sip and the only thing I could think of was "let's drink together!" haha I'm awful at public speaking!
I'm terrible with public speaking...half the time I just hide in a corner and hope no one sees/talks to me!

Oh no about the conversation with your IL! I think a lot of people might have said what you said, especially since you gave the money towards the winnings--like could you imagine loaning someone money and they won millions from the lottery?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrygutz View Post
I have heard about that blog but I haven't been there before, I just heard it from a sweet designer I used to ct some 5 years ago, she told us that she saw a post about her and some other designers and the post was about their kits, it was bad topic, to the point that she retired after a while, she was hurt really and discouraged. We're friends on fb so I can see that she went back to designing again slowly, just recently.

I'm giving you a virtual hug sweety, some people can be really nasty...
OOh I want to know who!! So many of my designer friends retired several years ago and I miss them (and their products). Don't worry about telling me...then that would oust who was being talked about on the blog!

As far as here, I was just commenting to someone today that I love my SSD family. We may not be blood-related, but there are so many of us that have a relationship, whether new or old. I love that we can talk with people and not feel like we are being judged. Everyone is so accepting, helpful and just plain wonderful! This really is a positive community and I love being here! I love the gallery, seeing all the beautiful layouts being posted daily--I can't even keep up with the comments in the gallery!! So many inspirational pages being posted daily. I love it and love everyone here