View Single Post
Old 05-22-2020, 06:29 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

The grocery store! I am getting so sick of not being able to pick out my own food, I either get the wrong thing or something that's way smaller than I expected it to be when I order online... they are always out of stock so I can't think on the fly and do my own substitutions, and worst of all my grocery bill has gone waaaaaaay up..... not because we are all home and the kids are eating more (it's a little bit this), but I am a deal shopper.... I can't use coupons, I can't use my rainchecks, and worst of all I don't get to see the great deals of 50% off stickers because they always get me everything at full price.

Other than that, and the kids not being in school lockdown hasn't changed life much. I actually had a lot less anxiety and panic attacks while in lockdown.... now that things are opening back up, and people are on the move and want to visit or want us to visit them my anxiety has been flairing up worse than before.... I'm glad things are starting to open back up, but I have never been one for in person socialization and with things still being limited, all of my favorite "quiet places" to go are full of people so I'm just not interested in going out in the world.