Thread: Optavia
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2021, 04:28 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJSDesigns View Post
Maybe it will be easier for me since I live alone and am not cooking for anyone but me? I like the idea of only cooking one meal a day, because that is all I do and just making something quick from a pack for the others.

I just started today and ran across on of those disgusting fuelings. It literally made me sick. Because of that, I am not going to get in all 5 fuelings, but my coach says it is okay.

If you have a board or anything like that for the reinventing of things or lean and green recipes, could you please share it with me. I think I will need to do some reinventing just to make things more interesting.
Pinterest has a TON of hacks- I think they are even called Fueling Hacks- one of my fave was the tomato soup turned into a pizza crust & then top with lots of veggies & skim cheese. Also I hated the mashed potatoes so I used a bit more water & made them in the waffle maker to more of a hashbrown crunchy thing! Great with an egg on top! I turned the oatmeal into a muffin, or added some chopped nuts & sugar free syrup to make it a bit sweeter. I loved the brownie with a tablespoon of PB powder on swirled in on top!

I love the sugarfree bbq sauce that Amy posted too! I found a really good salad dressing that fit in the guidelines too- any yogurt based!
This is our fave!