View Single Post
Old 02-03-2021, 05:11 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I can totally relate...I am just so grateful for the good days that I have. The situation over here in The Netherlands is not getting better and eventhough I am trying to stay in my bubble, try to stay positive-ish...after almost a year, it is hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel. For me, it's still pitch dark with no end in sight and it's hard. Same with the vaccins here. Someone calculated that for 80% of the Dutch people to get vaccinated this year...they need to do 85.000 vaccins a day!!! Well, we're nowhere near that so yeah...I feel 2021 is a write off already and I am trying to just do what I can for my little family. My son will be home from school (with online lessons) till at least March 1st. And I am fine with that since he is in an age group where if they have covid, they hardly have any symptoms and believe me, I do not want to get covid with my health but for him it would be best if he could go back to daily classes since he has his exams next schoolyear. But yeah, I can totally relate and I think a lot of other people can relate to your second layout.