View Single Post
Old 02-03-2021, 12:52 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

It's such a frustrating time. My son was able to go back to school in person this year thankfully because neither of us did well with me trying to help him do online school. We've been very careful in the pandemic. Caleb goes to school, and my husband and I go to work. We go to the grocery store and that's about it. We haven't even been going to church because I was really worried about my husband getting covid because of some underlying health conditions. Well, about 3 weeks ago he started feeling really bad, and yep, he got covid. A day or so later, my son and I started feeling bad, and we ended up getting it also. We were all pretty sick for about 10 days, but luckily had no respiratory problems. So, we've been stuck in the house and doing online school for about 3 weeks. My son is definitely not built for distance learning. I'm grateful that we all seem to be ok now, but like you Kellie, I'm just tired of the whole mess. I'm tired of not seeing people, and I'm an introvert! The whole thing is just so frustrating!