Thread: Optavia
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2021, 11:06 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by just_jo View Post

I got an air fryer for Christmas...and that is wonderful. We've started using it almost daily. I think I need two.
I got myself an air fryer months ago and have yet to use it. Do you have any lean and green recipes for that one you would be willing to share?

I can imagine how hard it is to create meals with the varying allergies you are dealing with. Hopefully you can find some go to ones that will help.

I'm a stress eater myself, so I totally understand putting weight on during those times. Good for you for hanging in there when it was all you could do and then getting started again. Getting started is hard!

It's bad of me to say, but I've been working in the office all through the Covid quarantine, essential worker, and have noticed that a lot of the people starting to come back to work on site have put on weight. I guess the covid 15 is a real thing, which makes me even more happy that I have taken weight off in the last year instead of put it on.

I still have a long way to go on this journey, but I keep thinking about that quote, do something today that you will thank yourself for in a year. I'm thanking myself these days, kwim? LOL