View Single Post
Old 03-30-2021, 05:55 PM
So Sweet

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tree City View Post
Ooh, an album spreadsheet is a great idea! I have little scraps of paper with what I need to scrap for an album. Like I'll realize I need to scrap an event and then i just write it down on the nearest paper lol.
Cheryl's LO spreadsheet is awesome, isn't it? I haven't started one but I keep thinking I should.
It is a real simple spreadsheet. A column for "left" and "right". I put the layout file name in the columns. I will bold any layouts that need to be printed. I italicize any layouts that aren't done yet. I also keep a list off to the side on the sheet of events that need to be scrapped. I can estimate how many pages each event will need as well. As I scrap them, I just delete the event from that list. It also helps to visualize where a break can be done for the CM albums since I put around 60 layouts (30 protectors) in each of them. I actually based this off a really old album planning sheet I had when I did traditional scrapping. Using a spreadsheet is easier than writing, erasing and rewriting on a physical paper I have 8 "albums" on it.

Cheryl's spreadsheet actually works well with this also. With hers the events are listed then a copy of the layout entered when completed. She mentioned recently that she color codes the rows when the event is fully scrapped. That makes it easy to see if something is done and no need to look any further.